As a Head of Marketing , you will be the mastermind behind our journey, responsible for shaping and executing marketing strategies at every stage of our company’s evolution. Your primary mission is to drive customer acquisition, leveraging a multi-faceted approach!
Relocation to Bulgaria is obligatory!
CLARYFI is an outsourcing company that provides out-of-the-box solutions to our customers, and we also have our own internal products.
As a bridge between Web2 and Web3 in online entertainment, we empower our employees to create valuable experiences under our diverse brand collaborations.
At Claryfi, we value honesty, transparency, and fostering a creative environment for our employees to innovate using modern technologies.
- Develop & implement the right marketing strategy according to each stage of the company’s growth with a strong aim on the customer acquisition.
- Lead customer acquisition and analytics functions to deliver insights and actions that help drive efficient subscriptions.
- Optimize media mix to aggressively drive acquisitions through a number of key channels including social, search, influencers, affiliate advertising networks.
- Manage analytics team to deliver subscriber forecasts, track viewing trends, create segmentation models, and measure CRM campaigns.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Organize and / or build and lead a digital marketing team.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Research of competitors, investigation of benchmarks and provision of suggestions.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant position (better to be 5 or more).
- Industry experience necessary: iGaming.
- English skills at least b2.
- Ukrainian or Russian language will be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Excellent data and analytical skills, with experience working with analytics teams to derive insights from data that can be leveraged by wider marketing teams.
- Minimum of three years experience in buying and optimizing acquisition campaigns with a strong background in media buying.
- Proven track record of effective budget planning and management.
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures.
- Full-time with flexible hours from 9 (10) to 18 (19) Monday-Friday.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days, 12 paid public holidays and 12 paid sick leave.
- Availability of a relocation package.
- All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office.
- Daily business lunches from the restaurant of traditional Bulgarian and Eastern European cuisine.
- Regular team building events.
- Ability to grow professionally within the company.
If you recognize yourself in this description we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals!
You can contact us and send your CV by email: [email protected] or telegram @Kate_Zve