Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in this role and will be responsible for design, implement, and manage cloud infrastructure on AWS and other resources to ensure scalability, reliability, and security.
CLARYFI is an outsourcing company that provides out-of-the-box solutions to our customers, and we also have our own internal products.
As a bridge between Web2 and Web3 in online entertainment, we empower our employees to create valuable experiences under our diverse brand collaborations.
At Claryfi, we value honesty, transparency, and fostering a creative environment for our employees to innovate using modern technologies.
● Utilize Terraform and Terragrunt to automate the provisioning and management of cloud resources.
● Work closely with development teams to ensure smooth integration of DevOps practices into the software development lifecycle.
● Continuously improve and optimize CI/CD pipelines to enhance deployment speed, reliability, and scalability.
● Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure high availability and performance of our applications.
● Participate in on-call rotation and provide timely responses to critical incidents.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to propose innovative solutions.
Implement and manage Kubernetes clusters for containerized applications, ensuring optimal performance and scalability.
● Good understanding of the principles of reliability, scalability, and fault tolerance.
● Good Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible).
● Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS.
● Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and basic knowledge of orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
● Ability to set up monitoring systems for maintaining system reliability (Prometheus Stack).
● Knowledge of monitoring tools and techniques, including logging, metrics.
● Experience in incident response processes.
● Understanding of the benefits of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and basic familiarity with IaC tools (Terraform).
● Understanding of optimizing system performance and resource utilization.
● Knowledge of load testing and capacity planning strategies.
● Understanding of security risks, vulnerabilities, and basic best practices.
● Cloudflare or some other WAF.
● Experience with GitOps methodology (ArgoCD).
● Good Experience with Linux systems.
● Understanding Network Protocols.
● Full-time with flexible hours from 9 −11 to
● Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days, 12 paid public holidays and 12 paid sick leave.
● Availability of a relocation package.
● All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office.
● Daily business lunches from the restaurant of traditional Bulgarian and Eastern European cuisine.
● Regular team building events.
● Ability to grow professionally within the company.
If you recognize yourself in this description we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals!
You can contact us and send your CV by telegram Kate_Zve