The Key Account Manager will negotiate with game providers and conduct reconciliations.
Welcome to CLARYFI! We are a rapidly growing IT outsourcing company based in the scenic coastal city of Varna, Bulgaria. Our specialization lies in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as a preferred partner for digital operators, excelling in crafting solutions that foster trust and operational excellence.
Relocation to Bulgaria is obligatory!
- Develop strong customer relationships with our partners.
- Act as the main point of contact within the organization for your field of expertise.
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the business drivers and requirements.
- Continual monitoring of user and partner’s feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the relevant department.
- Represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gaming operators.
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues.
- Structured approach to qualifying/ quantifying new business leads and pipeline/ database management.
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant position.
- Industry experience necessary: iGaming.
- English skills — full professional proficiency.
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager.
- Ability to handle top tier partners and the pressure that comes along with it.
- Strong track record of prospecting, negotiating and winning new business.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed individuals with highly developed social and communication skills.
- A problem solver proactive approach.
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills.
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, ability to bounce back from setbacks.
- People management skills.
- Full-time with flexible hours from 9 (10) to 18 (19) Monday-Friday.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days, 12 paid public holidays and 12 paid sick leave.
- Availability of a relocation package.
- All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office.
- Daily business lunches from the restaurant of traditional Bulgarian and Eastern European cuisine.
- Regular team building events.
- Ability to grow professionally within the company.
If you recognize yourself in this description we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals!