As a Data Analyst, your mission is to elevate our product and marketing analytics to new heights!
Welcome to CLARYFI! We are a rapidly growing IT outsourcing company based in the scenic coastal city of Varna, Bulgaria. Our specialization lies in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as a preferred partner for digital operators, excelling in crafting solutions that foster trust and operational excellence.
- Research competitors & their digital strategy to achieve maximum ROI.
- Identify bottlenecks in business and marketing models of our product.
- Manage positioning research, analyze potential new markets (GEOs) for expansion of product.
- Analyze the performance and ROI of marketing efforts.
- Configure analytics tools and automate marketing reports.
- Design and configure product & marketing funnels.
- Configure A/B testing using different analytic tools and provide result reports.
- Write technical requirements for dev teams to implement metrics, trackers, and analytic tools properly.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data and users behavior (analyze product metrics, run surveys, questionnaires, opinion polls).
- Create marketing reports, presentations & materials as needed to support business-building efforts.
- About 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- English skills — at least В1.
- Knowledge tools: Google Looker Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Optimizely, AppsFlyer, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Semrush, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Alexa, Spymetrics, Microsoft Power BI.
- Necessary experience in any software domains and online products (startups).
- Full-time with flexible hours from 9 (10) to 18 (19) Monday-Friday.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 working days, 12 paid public holidays and 12 paid sick leave.
- Availability of a relocation package.
- All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office.
- Daily business lunches from the restaurant of traditional Bulgarian and Eastern European cuisine.
- Regular team building events.
- Ability to grow professionally within the company.
If you recognize yourself in this description we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals!