Product Manager will be responsible for the development and management of igaming product. You`ll ensure the successful implementation and optimization of igaming product, as well as manage its life cycle.
Relocation to Varna, Bulgaria is obligatory.
Welcome to CLARYFI! We are a rapidly growing IT outsourcing company based in the scenic coastal city of Varna, Bulgaria. Our specialization lies in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as a preferred partner for digital operators, excelling in crafting solutions that foster trust and operational excellence.
- Defining a vision for a product, product strategy, and roadmap;
- Analyzing product performance and using data to inform future product development;
- Conducting market and customer research to identify customer needs and global trends;
- Define the Monitoring of the market and developing competitive analyses;
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities;
- Creation and updating of the backlog;
- Creating and delivering product presentations and demos to stakeholders and customers
- Involved in day-to-day activities.
- Experience in a dynamic product management role (at least 1-2 years);
- Experience in IT product development (gambling desirable, but not required)
- Business analysis and stakeholder management skills;
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle;
- Highly effective cross-functional team management;
- Market and customer research;
- English proficiency (at least A2-B1);
- Practical skills in working with bug/task-tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc.);
- Understanding and experience with Scrum and Agile development methodology;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strategic thinking.
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of UI/UX fundamentals;
- Ability to set up A/B tests;
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Varna, Bulgaria (10 min. from the beach);
- Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00) remote/hybrid/on-site;
- Dynamic product environment and growth opportunities;
- Regular participation in international conferences and networking events;
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period;
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave.
If you are inspired Product Manager, we encourage you to apply for this great opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals.