We’re embarking on an exciting journey to launch a new brand, and we’re in search of a visionary Head of Sportsbook with the tenacity to establish a Sports Betting department from the ground up! This role requires a mandatory relocation to Bulgaria.
Welcome to CLARYFI! We are a rapidly growing IT outsourcing company based in the scenic coastal city of Varna, Bulgaria. Our specialization lies in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as a preferred partner for digital operators, excelling in crafting solutions that foster trust and operational excellence.
We are creating a new brand and are looking for a long-term thinker Head of Sportsbook who will be able to build a Sports betting department from scratch.
Relocation to Bulgaria is obligatory!
Requirements: 3+ years in the acquisition, 1 years in sport betting;
- Understanding of sports betting domain;
- Experience with crypto or sportsbook traffic;
- Expert knowledge in user acquisition;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to find common goals for different teams of participants in business processes;
- management of remote teams;
- high level of responsibility and planning.
- Create and manage a team of ~10 people in the sports betting department;
- Improve and grow the sports betting line of business;
- Develop and implement a strategy and efficiency metrics for the sport department;
- Prepare short-term and long-term key product metrics;
- Organize budget planning and performance reports;
- Build and maintain relationships with both marketing (media, sponsorship, affiliate) and supply partners;
- Manage product development and improvement;
- Build sport-specific retention communications.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Varna, Bulgaria (10 min. from the beach);
- Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00) remote/hybrid/on-site;
- Dynamic product environment and growth opportunities;
- Regular participation in international conferences and networking events;
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period;
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave.
If you are driven sports enthusiast, we encourage you to apply for this great opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you to the CLARYFI team and working together to achieve our shared goals.