As Head of Product you will be responsible for various product-related activities in an organization. You will develop strong partnerships with marketing, operations, and the IT team to create a well-rounded product that pushes the company’s objective. You`ll also focus on bringing the product strategy to align with the business strategy and deploying that throughout the organization.
Relocation to Bulgaria is obligatory!
Company Overview: CLARYFI — is an outsourcing company that provides out-of-the-box solutions to our customers, and we also have our own internal products.
As a bridge between Web2 and Web3 in online entertainment, we empower our employees to create valuable experiences under our diverse brand collaborations.
At Claryfi, we value honesty, transparency, and fostering a creative environment for our employees to innovate using modern technologies.
- Develop strong partnerships with marketing, operations, and the IT team to create a well-rounded product that pushes the company objective.
- Create and organize the replenishment of the knowledge base, and organize the process of writing product documentation for internal and external use.
- Form teams and develop processes around sub-products of the company, and integrate them into a single ecosystem.
- Management of public divisions, recruitment of employees, and definition of the zone.
- Performing actions aimed at reducing the customer churn rate.
- Build a product team.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position within the domain.
- Track product performance measures and make objective data-driven judgments.
- Creating the product vision approach.
- Consistent optimization of product development strategies and achieving faster time to market.
- Look ahead and lead a strategy and execution of the company’s products.
- Provide strategic direction and conceptual development of a roadmap.
- Track key industry trends, analyze competitors, adopt best practices, and add missing features.
- Temporary relocation to Bulgaria due to the war (we provide a relocation package);
- Flexible schedule: from 9 (10) to 18 (19).
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period.
- We support visiting profile events full cover and paying for business trips if it is another city.
- Corporate events and entertainment.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave.