As a bridge between Web2 and Web3 in online entertainment, we empower our employees to create valuable experiences under our diverse brand collaborations.
At Claryfi, we value honesty, transparency, and fostering a creative environment for our employees to innovate using modern technologies.
CLARYFI is looking for a Financial Auditor to support our current team and help with various auditor tasks.
- Conduct financial audits related to outgoing payments, accruals ( b2c and b2b).
- Perform financial reconciliations ad hoc.
- Prepare audit reports, summary of results, communicate results to senior executives.
- Subordination to the CFO.
- 3 years experience in auditing is required.
- Degree in accounting / auditing.
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting (debit credit).
- Confident user of Google Sheets / excel (complex formulas, pivot tables).
- Ability to independently analyze data, analytical mindset.
- English Intermediate.
- Full-time with flexible hours from 9 (10) to 18 (19) Monday-Friday.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 business days and paid sick leave.
- Availability of a relocation package.
- All set up for comfort and creative daily life in the office.
- Daily business lunches from the restaurant of traditional Bulgarian and Eastern European cuisine.
- Regular team building events.
- Ability to grow professionally within the company.
If you recognize yourself in this description we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Claryfi team and working together to achieve our shared goals!