Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We expect you are
You’re ready to dive into different challenges and propose a solution. You’re a problem solver with great communication skills, who’re not afraid to take responsibility. You do really care about results and commitment. Bigger challenges — not a problem but an opportunity for you. What is more, you are always in touch with what happens around you so we expect a proactive approach.
What will you be responsible for
- Find and involve external UGC creators (Influencers, Bloggers, Actors, etc.) to create the content for social media campaigns: communicate and manage them on a daily basis.
- Prepare UGC scenarios for influencers/bloggers/creators/actors and manage all activities around UGC creation process, to promote Clario apps (iOS and Android) on various platforms (not limited but primarily Facebook and Instagram).
- Analyze the effectiveness of UGC content and initiate improvements based on a data-driven approach.
- Monitoring of the best market trends and practices within the field: bring new ideas constantly.
- Edit and prepare the video content for social media campaigns.
- Cooperate with the marketing team (on a daily basis) to discuss acquisition results, marketing and business metrics: bring new ideas, approaches, instruments to meet team goals. You’ll be working side by side with UA Managers, Creative Producers, Designers & PMM.
- Great communication and management skills.
- 2 plus years of work experience in a similar position: UGC, storytelling expertise, influencer marketing. US market.
- Knowledge of how to create catchy ad concepts that are oriented to a target audience.
- Ability to create scripts and briefs for UGC.
- Experience in video adaptation for various social networks (META mainly).
- You can tell a lot and coach us regarding social media trends, tricks, and tips, within the field — you’re really curious about what you do.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC apps or similar tools for content editing.
- Basic knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- At least a B2 level of English since you’ll be cooperating with a Western audience.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule.
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage).
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!