Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We expect you are
You’re ready to dive into different challenges and propose a solution. You’re a problem solver with great communication skills, who’re not afraid to take responsibility. You do really care about results and commitment. Bigger challenges — not a problem but an opportunity for you. What is more, you are always in touch with what happens around you so we expect a proactive approach.
What will you be responsible for
- Design of marketing materials (static images mainly) to promote Clario apps (iOS and Android) on various platforms (not limited but primarily Facebook and Instagram);
- Cooperate with the marketing team (on a daily basis) to discuss acquisition results, marketing and business metrics: bring new ideas, approaches, instruments to meet team goals. You’ll be working side by side with UA Managers, Creative Producers & PMM.
- Working with analytics to understand how your work impacts the products for continuous process improvement;
- You’ll be responsible for setting your tasks for variations on successful creatives after analytical meetings.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Graphic Designer or a similar role: would be an advantage if you’ve worked in a marketing department and/or understand how to create visual content that affects the target audience effectively.
- Knowledge of graphic design tools, such as Figma and Adobe CC.
- Understanding of color theory, composition, lighting and UX.
- You understand what is performance-based marketing (will be an advantage if you’ve worked under that approach).
- A data/business/result-driven mindset.
- High level of self-organization and time management skills.
- Video editing experience — will be a plus but not required.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule.
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage).
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!