Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We expect you are
You’re ready to dive into different challenges and propose a solution. You’re a problem solver with great communication skills, who’re not afraid to take responsibility. You do really care about results and commitment. Bigger challenges — not a problem but an opportunity for you. What is more, you are always in touch with what happens around you so we expect a proactive approach.
- You’ve worked with B2C products in different stages: from Product-Market Fit to Scale (with a great understanding of products).
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Facebook advertising accounts: ability to manage a lot of campaigns and high budgets with a focus on performance and business goals.
- You’ve dealt with subscription-based apps; iOS-first; Web2app flow.
- Experience with iOS App Flow: understanding of tracking, SKAN (SKAD), and Web2app attribution.
- Solid understanding of different testing methodologies: ability to generate new ideas for testing flows and creatives.
- Extensive experience with analytics and tracking tools: such as Mixpanel, Tableau.
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to translate data and insights into execution.
What will you be responsible for
- Campaign Management: deploy, and optimize advertising campaigns.
- Propose data-driven hypotheses, initiate and manage new creative tests, flow tests — analyze test results, and make changes.
- Monitor and analyze the impact of current marketing activities and optimize accordingly.
- Closely cooperate with a cross-functional team: present ideas & findings.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule.
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage).
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!