Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
What you need for this position
- Experience in Creative production(primarily)/Marketing/Advertising — at least 2 years.
- Experience in crafting effective creatives for mobile apps and generally wide experience with mobile.
- You have extensive experience with Facebook advertising account: especially within graphic and video content creation, its trends, best practices, etc.
- Creativity and the ability to generate ideas on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in arranging the workflow of a creative team.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on the data.
- Being proactive, infinitely curious, and ambitious to test as many ideas as possible.
- Experience in performance marketing — will be a huge advantage.
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher.
What you will be doing
- Constant work on hypotheses and ideas generation (mainly within creative production), validation via various test suites, and implementation.
- Organize and manage the process of content production with/for the team: be ready to participate in hiring content creators, influencers, etc.
- Launch testing of new and best-performing concepts (independently and with UA support) — analyze results and came up with a conclusion/decision.
- Researching and analyzing creative strategies and tactics across the niche.
- Organize brainstorms and generate ideas to improve creatives and test results.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!