Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We expect you are
You’re a problem solver with great communication skills, who’re not afraid to take responsibility within a dynamic environment. You do really care about results and commitment. Bigger challenges — not a problem but an opportunity for you. What is more, you are always in touch with what happens around you so we expect a proactive approach.
- 2+ years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing frontend applications (proven commercial experience)
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, as well as a general understanding of UI design
- Knowledge of JS build engines like Webpack or Rollup
- Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, web protocols, etc), object-oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in an agile team, willingness to learn new technologies and quickly adopt
- An open mindset, high degree of flexibility, and readiness to iterate fast
- Ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities
- Focus on simplicity and quality
Nice to have
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with Mixpanel, Segment
- Experience working with product and UX/UI designers to create great user experiences
- Experience with Node.js
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule.
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage).
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!