Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We expect you are
You’re a problem solver who’s not afraid to take responsibility within a complex and dynamic environment and a people-oriented leader with great communication skills. You do really care about results and commitment. Bigger challenges — not a problem but an opportunity for you. What is more, you are always in touch with what happens around you and willing to roll up your sleeves to fix a problem on your own.
You have 2+ years of experience in leading a team, including but not limited to hiring & scaling, mentoring, and team growth. You can manage & build robust web solutions while delivering the best product for its users.
What you will be doing
- Manage an engineering team across multiple web marketing projects within the products-based company: conduct daily standup, 1-1, facilitate solving day-to-day struggles, ongoing leadership and mentorship of the team.
- Be responsible for different web projects and work on process optimization, on-time delivery, and problem-solving.
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, build, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Day-to-day cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders (Product Marketing Teams, SEO, Data Analysts, Inbound Team).
- Working with different analytics and tracking tools to identify any bottlenecks within the projects: ensure constant improvement and ongoing optimization.
- Help HR Team with the hiring needs of your team, onboarding, and mentoring.
What you need for this position
- Strong organizational, leadership, and project management skills — ability to manage simultaneous projects, complex relations, multiple deadlines and a wide range of stakeholders.
- A leader with experience of knowledge sharing, influencing, negotiating and building collaborative relationships within the team. Experience in leading, managing, and motivating a team of at least 5 people.
- Technical background and experience running different web projects (as a Fullstack, Frontend or Web developer).
- Web analytics and SEO — to analyze and work effectively with the SEO and Analyst team, provide insights and make recommendations for optimization.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think strategically and proactively, drive results in a fast-paced product environment. Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Agile planning and execution.
- Self-driven and works effectively with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team and rapidly changing environment.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule.
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage).
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!