Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
What you will be doing:
- You will be a part of the team that develops back-end services, customer relation services, and billing services for Clario products
- You will use the following development stack: Golang, Docker, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
What you need for this position:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Golang at least 3 years
- Strong object-oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Strong MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API approach
- Familiar with Microservices
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with gRPC
- Strong understanding of why we should write tests and documentation
- Experience with CI/CD (gitlab)
Will be a plus if you have:
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design and Hexagonal Architecture
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and logs aggregation tools
What we offer for your success:
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!