Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
What you will be doing
- Actively сontribute to LPO strategy to improve overall CRs and customer experience for multiple Paid Acquisition channels and traffic types
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize all upper-funnel user journey (from ad to landing page)
- Lead the execution of all your experiments (A/B tests wireframing, assets development, tests results analysis)
- Set-up needed tracking parameters and tools. Make regular check-ups of how it works by your own or with help of Q&A team
- Coordinate marketing projects; Since development involves a lot of people, you’ll be managing most of the content contributors like copywriters, UX experts, designers, compliance officers, web-developers.
- A day-to-day ownership landing pages assets
- Coordinate with Digital Paid Acquisition, Product Marketing and Communication teams to ensure assets content is accurate, consistent and optimized for channells and product launches
- Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to lead creative brainstorm sessions
- Contribute insights about our customer needs and experiences to help create content that reflects the brand and improves our marketing efficiency
What you need for this position
- You enjoy creating tests, optimizing conversion funnels, truly love data, and are creative while being analytical
- You have 2+ years of experience managing creatives & landing pages or, Online marketing for consumer companies
- Understanding of paid advertising principles, ad formats and platforms
- You speak and write English on an advanced level
- You have strong experience driving A/B testing and LP optimisation
- You have expertise using web analytics (e.g.: Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.) to measure and analyze conversion funnels, drop — offs, and other key metrics (with ability to interpret the data into reports and recommendations)
- You have experience and understand the best practices of web UX
- You have a strong customer-centric focus as a default lens
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- You’re ready and have a willingness to take full responsibility, generate ideas for solving marketing problems
Would be a plus
- Having work experience for US and EU markets
- Strong copywriting skills with a focus on value proposition and selling
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!