Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
As a part of the cross-functional R&D team, you will be at the edge of company transformation.
You will pioneer the company’s new product as well as new software development approach. The product is a cross-platform highly personalized privacy and security solution which ensures smooth customer transition and a single experience between web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
As a part of the cross-functional team, you should be ready to go beyond the silos and be ready to work with analytics and product hypotheses as well as with application engineering.
You will use the following development stack: React, Electron, Firebase, AWS, MongoDB, Docker, TypeScript, Node.js.
What you need for this position
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing front and backend applications for web-based applications
- 2+ years of experience with React
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js+Typescript
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL and relational databases & data stores
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Knowledge of JS build engines like Webpack or Rollup
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in an agile team, willingness to learn new technologies and quickly adopt
- Open mindset, high degree of flexibility and readiness to iterate fast
- Ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities
- Focus on simplicity and quality
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform ecosystem, especially Firebase
- Hands-on experience with ElectronJs
- Familiar with cross-platform application development
- Familiar with Microservices
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design and Hexagonal Architecture
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Experience using GraphQL
- Experience with data science or business intelligence
- Experience with Docker and CI platforms such as GitHub Actions, CircleCI, and Jenkins
- Experience working with product and UX/UI designers to create great user experiences
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!