Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Team is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to help build the Clario brand that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security. You’ll be able to influence our product development widely together in the cross-functional team. If you’re constantly looking for new possibilities to improve UX and product (by analyzing user behavior and flow), understand the benefits of analytics — the role is for you. You’ll find the people with the same mindset here to support you
What you will be doing
- Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns.
- Build automated dashboards for visualizing key metrics and trends to support Product and Marketing functions (MySQL, HIVE, Tableau and other analytic services).
- Analyze A/B tests.
- Communicate with stakeholders highlighting problems and opportunities, suggest actions to be taken based on analysis.
What you need for this position
- Experience with mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with mobile analytic tools: AppsFlyer, MixPanel, Amplitude
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in building reports via Tableau
- Experience in a product company (IT technical background) will be a plus
- Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases
- University degree in Math, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar is beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Big Query will be an advantage
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!