Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced UNIX Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of our UNIX systems and server-side system software (inclusive databases and webservers). You will also play an important role in the automatization of routine operations in a complex, multi-layered environment.
What you will be doing:
- Installing, configurating, and maintaining of UNIX system software on company servers.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing the problems.
- Maintaining secure system configurations. Applying patches and upgrades when necessary.
- Managing user accounts.
- Maintaining resources utilization statistics, forecast future capacity requirements.
- Performing backup/recovery activities.
- Automatization of routine IT operations.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field.
At least three years of experience working as a UNIX Administrator.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX and LINUX operating systems.
- Familiarity with wired and wireless networking hardware and architectures. Familiarity with Virtual LAN (VLAN) setup and configuration, Virtual Private Networks, routing, IPV4, IPV6, etc.
- Familiarity with multiple information technologies that include: webservers (Apache, Nginx), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), monitoring systems (experience with Zabbix is a plus), server configuration and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, etc., virtualization platforms (VM Ware).
- Familiarity with high availability, disaster recovery, and load balancer concepts. (Experience with Haproxy, Nginx is a plus).
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/PowerShell/Python) and API.
- Familiarity with security UNIX systems security requirements.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and quickly learn new skills and techniques.
Nice to have:
- MS Active Directory
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!