Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
- Open-minded and innovative team player with a passion to drive excellent results;
- Degree in economics, finance, or other related field;
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience, with minimum 3 years in audit (Big-4
preferred), financial analysis/controlling or other related field;
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Completed or in progress financial qualifications (ACCA, CFA, etc.);
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written; able to convince opponents on the
truth of one’s judgments;
- Smart and flexible. An individual who is comfortable with a high degree of
- High sense of urgency, ownership and responsibility;
- Structured thinking, able to make data-driven business conclusions and propose
- Result oriented, committed, responsible and ready to act independently;
- Advanced English level (part of the interview might be conducted in English).
- Oversight of financial reporting, financial planning, and budgeting;
- Development and enhancement of financial processes and internal controls;
- Analyze and develop key financial metrics for management’s purposes;
- Looking for opportunities for optimization of administrative and business-related
- Ability to establish a strong controllership mindset within the area of responsibility by
providing appropriate financial support in the attainment of operating goals and
- Payments control, involvement into legal and tax matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!