Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
As a part of the cross-functional R&D team, you will be at the edge of company transformation.
You will pioneer the company’s new product as well as new software development approach. The product is a cross-platform highly personalized privacy and security solution which ensures smooth customer transition and a single experience between web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
As a part of the cross-functional team, you should be ready to go beyond the silos and be ready to work with analytics and product hypotheses as well as with application engineering.
Development stack: React, Electron, Firebase, AWS, MongoDB, Docker, TypeScript, Node.js.
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing frontend applications
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, as well as a general understanding of UI design
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- Knowledge of JS build engines like Webpack or Rollup
- Deep understanding of front-end performance and security aspects, analysis and optimization
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, web protocols, etc), object-oriented design skills and producing well-engineered design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in an agile team, willingness to learn new technologies and quickly adopt
- Open mindset, high degree of flexibility and readiness to iterate fast
- Ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities
- Focus on simplicity and quality
Nice to have:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Anima App
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases & data stores
- Hands-on experience with ElectronJs
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design and Hexagonal Architecture
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Experience with data science or business intelligence
- Experience working with product and UX/UI designers to create great user experiences
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!