Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and control ETL processes to gather data from various data sources to datalake
- Data warehouse maintenance and management and optimization (Hadoop + MySQL)
- Collaborate with BI team to translate raw data into actionable insights
- Monitor and research data quality gaps
- Create new and maintain existing custom reports and models
- Data analysis
What you need for this position:
- Data engineering (ETL) experience
- Hadoop + Hive
- Advanced SQL
- Experience in analysis of structured and unstructured data, SQL, MongoDB, csv, JSON, logs, text data.
- Deep analytical skills
- Root-cause analysis skill
- Understanding how web works (HTTP concepts)
- Ability to structure results of own work and present it to non-technical colleagues
- Basic git knowledge
Nice to have:
- Understanding concepts of applied statistics and probability theory
- Understanding concepts of data mining, machine learning
- Feature engineering
- Models construction, training, testing & deploying
- Experience with NiFi
What we offer for your success
- Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!