Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
About our product
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
What you will be doing:
- Work on graphics and visual materials within 2 products in the field of cybersecurity; Improving the current visual component of product marketing;
- Draw Title illustrations for blog articles (mainly, but not limited to);
- Working in a team with web, product, and motion designers to create visuals (landing pages, banners, videos and animations, icon sets, printed products); Generate ideas with the team;
- Preparation and export of assets for the web, adaptation it for different platforms;
What you need for the role:
- You’ve been working as an Illustrator (Vector illustration — is your strongest skill) or Graphic Designer for 3+ years (product-based company or agency — preferable);
- Open-mindedness: you’re ready to hear feedback;
- Willingness to work not only in your own individual style but within the company brand book and design guidelines;
- Solid knowledge of Adobe software(Illustrator, Photoshop) and Figma;
- Ability to crystallize the best idea, be proactive, generate new and fresh creative solutions;
- You have teamwork experience and excellent communication skills: brainstorms with the team, ability to present your idea in a minimalistic way.
What we offer for your success:
- Very warm and friendly working environment with hybrid workplace model and flexible working schedule;
- Cozy and comfortable office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary: Company Restaurant (meals compensation due to company policy), own well-equipped GYM, Game zone, and Sleeping Room in the office;
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays;
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage);
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities.
The hiring process looks like:
- Test assignment (we’ll ask you to draw illustrations within a certain style and task);
- HR Interview (online) — 1h;
- Interview with Senior Graphic Designer (online) — 1h;
- Interview with Department lead (online/offline)— 30 mins;
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!