Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
What you will be doing:
- Creation and supporting of testing documentation: test-cases, check-lists, etc.
- Time planning and evaluation for tasks (timing, prioritization, tasks self-statement)
- Quality control throughout the development cycle
- Testing websites and web applications (UI, cross-browsing, performance testing)
- Client and backend testing (web requests, data transfer, logs)
- Support of automation tests
What you need for this position:
- 1 year of testing Web applications / services / sites (proven commercial experience)
- Experience with: Git, macOS, terminal, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Scrum
- English for reading and writing documentation
- Strong knowledge of software testing theory
- Experience in creating and maintenance of testing documentation (test plans, test cases etc.)
- Experience in work with databases, knowledge of client-server architecture
- Understanding what is HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, REST and how they work
What we offer for your success:
- Very warm and friendly working environment and flexible working schedule
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!