Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will find a challenging work environment with smart, proactive colleagues and get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
What you will be doing:
- Cooperation with developers
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud, and Monitoring environments
- Servicing and support of production systems and servers, scheduled maintenance, installing required updates
- Productivity monitoring and analysis, optimization, elimination of system operation risks
- Analysis of failures, identifying and isolating the source of problems
- Automation of routine tasks
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience (Debian based preferably) and automation scripting (bash, python)
- Strong knowledge of AWS platform: VPC, EC2, RDS, ECS, Lambda (python), SES, Automatic Scaling etc.
- Experience designing HighLoad production systems
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience using configuration management systems (Ansible)
- Experience with maintenance of the open source software (web-servers, databases, mailing servers, etc.)
- Firewall, DNS, Backup, Networking experience
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix / CloudWatch / Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- Analytical skills for preventing or quickly eliminating failures
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- Experience with ClickHouse will be plus
- Good sense of humor will be plus:)
Technology stack: Debian, Centos, AWS (EC2, ECS, ECR, Cloudfront, RDS, Dynamodb, Elasticache, Lambda, Firehose), Ansible, Terraform, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Mongodb, Mysql, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, ClickHouse, Zabbix, Prometheus, Git, GitLab CI/CD, Redis, Rabbitmq, Docker, Bash, Python
What we offer for your success:
- Very warm and friendly working environment with hybrid workplace model and flexible working schedule
- Cozy and comfortable office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary: Company Restaurant (meals compensation due to company policy), own well-equipped GYM, online Yoga, Game zone, and Sleeping Room in the office
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
LET’S GO TOGETHER!