Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 400 professionals with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
About our product
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
What you need for this position:
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design and typography, and demonstrable experience of practicing these within the bounds of a range of clients.
Great illustration skills.
- Sharp attention to details and mastery over your craft: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- The ability to work with our other Creatives to help create or complete dynamic campaigns with a creative vision that meets the client’s objectives.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, whilst still delivering high-quality results.
- Working with our newly developed brand assets and guidelines and executing across all the various touchpoints.
- Collaborating with the team across all points of campaigns and projects.
Taking on projects from initial brief and concept through to final delivery.
- Understanding of patterns, best practices, and design standards across iOS, Android, and Web.
- Fluency in Figma, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
What we offer for your success:
- Very warm and friendly working environment with hybrid workplace model and flexible working schedule
- Cozy and comfortable office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary: Company Restaurant (meals compensation due to company policy), own well-equipped GYM, online Yoga, Game zone, and Sleeping Room in the office
- 20 days off, and 12 sick days paid by the company per year. Paid national holidays.
- Medical insurance, and health protection programs (with COVID-19 and dental coverage)
- Continuous professional development and growth opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!