Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design and typography, and demonstrable experience of practicing these within the bounds of a range of clients.
• Great illustration skills.
• An outstanding portfolio demonstrating creativity, design and layout abilities.
• The ability to work with our other Creatives to help create or complete dynamic campaigns with a creative vision that meets the client’s objectives.
• Liaising with Senior Creatives to ensure project requests are delivered within a timely and efficient manner.
• The ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, whilst still delivering high-quality results.
• Working with our newly developed brand assets and guidelines and executing across all the various touchpoints.
• Collaborating with the team across all points of campaigns and projects.
• Taking on projects from initial brief and concept through to final delivery.
• Being fully competent (as a minimum) in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.