Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Launch advertising campaigns (including setting S2S tracking, targeting, upload ads) to achieve KPIs
• Analyze traffic and upper-funnel performance to improve campaigns results
• Conversion costs optimization and budget management
• Create new ad materials concepts in cooperation with relevant teams (Design, Copywriters)
• Extend and develop current and new partnerships to increase traffic volumes
• Plans traffic buys and monthly performance results to set and achieve quarterly goals
• Upper-Intermediate+ English
• Knowledge of key market players, advertising payment models, traffic types
• High analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
• Experience with direct response advertising 2+ year
• Experience working with the design and copywriters teams to generate ads assets
• Experience with products for the US/European market will be an advantage
• Experience with display and native traffic channels will be a plus
• Proactivity, communication, responsibility, result-oriented approach
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.