Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS and iOS/Android.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fail
• Application development from scratch and maintenance
• Propose smart architectural solutions on the project
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
• Full involvement in the product development
• Follow UI/UX requirements, participate actively in the code review process
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
• 5+ work experience in IT and iOS development
• Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
• Deep understanding of Swift and Objective-C design patterns
• Ability to write clean, well factored UI code
• Strong knowledge of Apple’s iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation etc.) and design principles
• Familiarity with UI architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, RIB, VIPER)
• Experience with reactive programming frameworks (RxSwift)
• Strong knowledge of multi-threaded and asynchronous code execution approaches in Swift
• Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
• Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• BS / MS in computer science
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received