Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Team is looking for a Automation QA Engineer for full-time work to work on world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Creating autotests for MacOS application
• Existing regression suite analysis and refactoring
• Release process support from an automation perspective
• Analysing test reports, investigating issues
• Cooperate closely with manual QA team to clarify requirements and priorities
• 4+ experience in software testing
• 3+ experience in automation testing
• Strong Python and Pytest knowledge
• Experience with CI (Git)
• Strong knowledge of testing theory, understanding of different testing methods, principles, techniques and types
• Good written and reading English (intermediate level or above)
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Experience in testing desktop applications
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received