Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
We are seeking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. In this role you will identify and attract future Clario people in alignment with business goals and company values. Selecting new teammates in accordance with needed competencies, experience and skills. Partner up with a hiring team and manage candidate experience during the complete recruitment process.
Joining us and you will get a chance to work with challenging vacancies in terms of quality over speed.
• Partner up with a Hiring team to attract the best talents for open and future vacancies
• Search and Identify relevant candidates within target companies and engage them
• Create and maintain the pipeline of qualified candidates through continuous sourcing
• Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
• Coordinate interviews for hiring team
• Guide candidates through the hiring processes
• Work with ATS to ensure high standards of efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance
• Suggest improvements and add value to the talent acquisition process on all stages
• 1+ years of proven IT recruitment experience
• Deep knowledge of full cycle recruitment process
• Practical knowledge of modern recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices
• Strong drive for result and teamwork
• Learning agility and creative mindset
• Intermediate English or higher
• Experience in conducting HR interviews or competency-based interview technique knowledge
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received