Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Lead creative hub in Digital Marketing (2 people)
• Work on storytelling for advertising
• Conceptualize, implement and optimize all upper-funnel user journey (from ad to landing page)
• Actively сontribute to LPO strategy to improve overall CRs and customer experience for multiple Paid Acquisition channels and traffic types
• Lead the execution of all your experiments (A/B tests wireframing, assets development, tests results analysis)
• Set-up needed tracking parameters and tools. Make regular check-ups of how it works by your own or with help of Q&A team
• Coordinate marketing projects; Since development involves a lot of people, you’ll be managing most of the content contributors like copywriters, UX experts, designers, compliance officers, web developers.
• A day-to-day ownership landing pages assets
• Coordinate with Digital Paid Acquisition, Product Marketing and Communication teams to ensure assets content is accurate, consistent and optimized for channels and product launches
• Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead creative brainstorm sessions
• Contribute insights about our customer needs and experiences to help create content that reflects the brand and improves our marketing efficiency
• You have experience in a leading team or creative projects
• You enjoy creating tests, optimizing conversion funnels, truly love data, and are creative while being analytical
• You have 2+ years of experience managing creatives & landing pages or, Online marketing for consumer companies
• Understanding of paid advertising principles, ad formats and platforms
• You speak and write English on an advanced level
• You have strong experience driving A/B testing and LP optimization
• You have expertise using web analytics (e.g.: Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.) to measure and analyze conversion funnels, drop-offs, and other key metrics (with ability to interpret the data into reports and recommendations)
• You have experience and understand the best practices of web UX
• You have a strong customer-centric focus as a default lens
• You’re always up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
• You’re ready and have a willingness to take full responsibility, generate ideas for solving marketing problems
• Having work experience for US and EU markets
• Strong copywriting skills with focus on value proposition and selling
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.