Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Development Team is looking for a Junior Front-end Developer to help build the Clario brand that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security. You will find a challenging work environment with smart, proactive colleagues and get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
• You will be a part of the team that develops front-end services for a variety of Clario products
• You will use following development stack: React/Redux, TypeScript, Docker, Cypress, jQuery
• At least 1 year of professional software development experience
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience with any of CSS preprocessors
• Understanding of browser event loop
• Experience with RESTful API approach
• Basic knowledge of computer science
• Basic understanding of how the Web works
• Ability to debug complex issues with a variety of debugging tools
• Ability and willing to learn new skills quickly
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received