Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Collaborate on all stages of the design process within one of our products
• Analyze project requirements: understand business goals, user’s needs, and development opportunities
• Investigate user’s behavior through design thinking methodology
• Provide creative input/ideas regarding functionality and implementation
• Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes in collaboration with other team members
• Responsible for the successful creation of visually stunning desktop, web and mobile application experiences as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Preparing final assets for the development team and quality assurance before release
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
• Creative mind and cutting edge design skills
• UI Design experience
• Interaction Design experience
• Support and iterations of design system
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Demonstrate the use of Design Thinking
• Skilled at the latest design tools
• English — Upper-Intermediate
• With company technical engineers to understand development opportunities
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.