Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Implement and control ETL processes to gather data from various data sources to datalake
• Data warehouse maintenance and management and optimisation (Hadoop + MySQL)
• Collaborate with BI team to translate raw data into actionable insights
• Monitor and research data quality gaps
• Create new and maintain existing custom reports and models
• Data analysis
• Data engineering (ETL) experience
• Hadoop + Hive
• Advanced SQL
• Experience in analysis of structured and unstructured data, SQL, MongoDB, csv, JSON, logs, text data.
• Deep analytical skills
• Root-cause analysis skill
• Understanding how web works (http concepts)
• Ability to structure results of own work and present it to non-technical colleagues
• Basic git knowledge
• Understanding concepts of applied statistics and probability theory
• Understanding concepts of data mining, machine learning
• Feature engineering
• Models construction, training, testing & deploying
• Experience with NiFi
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received