Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Plan traffic buys and monthly performance results to set and achieve quarterly goals
• Conversion costs optimization and budget management
• Analyze traffic and upper-funnel performance to improve campaigns results
• Search for new channels and sources to attract a targeted audience and grow them
• Collating and presenting actionable results to management
• Establish relationships and work directly with advertising partners to test new traffic sources and run performance marketing campaigns
• Investigate market trends and provide actionable recommendations to the team
• Contribute insights about our customer needs and experiences to help create ads that reflect the brand and improves our marketing efficiency
• Minimum of two years of experience in running international performance campaigns (1+ year in native ads)
• Minimum of two years of experience in a product company
• Having work experience for US and EU markets
• Understanding the product funnel and the main conversion and retention metrics
• Constant gaining of insights, building hypotheses, generating ideas, and testing them
• Strong experience driving A/B testing and LP optimization
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Result-oriented with demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
• Good analytical skills to work with large volumes of data
• Experience in running retargeting campaigns, building retargeting programs, including creative materials ideation and set-up
• Leadership skills
• Level of English Upper Intermediate +
• Experience with Video Ads
• Content creation experience
• Experience in CRO
• Leadership experience
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received