Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android.
Our product portfolio also includes world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users.
• Development of the existing Affiliate platform
• Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including affiliate networks, marketplace sites, etc.
• Marketing of the affiliate program: conducting advertising campaigns for new partners and conducting bonus and PR activities for registered partners, tracking efficiency
• Developing a process for systematic verification of affiliates for the quality of the traffic provided and fraud
• Analysis by affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion
• Building KPIs and processes within the team of the Affiliate unit, forming a team for the needs of the business
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
• Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
• Manage affiliate marketing managers
• Coordinate with designers for conversion promo materials, banners, etc
• Minimum of three years of experience in affiliate marketing with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
• Minimum of one year of experience in a product company
• A high level of knowledge in the specifics of affiliate marketing — payment models, fraud, negotiations, technical knowledge of setting up campaigns, calculating traffic efficiency
• Experience in searching and working with affiliates in the markets of US, Europe
• Business development experience
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Result-oriented with demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
• Good analytical skills to work with large volumes of data
• Understanding the product funnel and the main conversion and retention metrics
• Leadership skills
• Level of English Upper Intermediate+
• Experience with Impact Radius
• Experience with Tableau
• Working relationship with the affiliates in the security niche
• Leadership experience
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Remote work during the Pandemic and possibility to combine remote and office work after. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. 20 days off paid by the company, per year.
Sport and healthcare
Medical insurance, Lunch compensation and online sports activities.
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received