Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Development Team is looking for a Senior Go Developer to help us to improve product, a tool, that helps the Marketing and Product team to manage communication with our customers, based on their behavior. You will find a challenging work environment with smart, proactive colleagues and get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
• As a Backend Developer, you will be engaged in product improvements (new platforms connections, protocol upgrades up to real-time) and support
• It is expected that you will be paying a lot of attention to the reliability of the selected technologies and tests, as the tool is high loaded
• 3+ experience with Golang (is a must)
• 5+ years of development experience with high-level languages
• Strong MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ knowledge
• Practical experience using Amazon Web Services
• Familiarity with software development for high load
• Ability to learn from colleagues and share the experience
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Knowledge of MQTT
• Knowledge of Click House
Technology stack: GoLang, MySQL, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS (s3, SNS/SQS, ECR/ECS, EC2, CloudWatch, ...), Docker, Logs/Metrics: Sentry, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana, Frontend: React+Redux (team have Frontend Developer)
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. Restaurant, game zone, and sleeping room in the office. 20 days off paid by the company, per year. One-off relocation support for candidates from other cities.
Sport and healthcare
Lunch compensation, corporate doctor, medical insurance, and health protection programs. Sports activities in the office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.).
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. Challenging work in an international environment. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received