Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android. Later, it plans to support Windows.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
• Support and configure new servers to Linux
• Configuring/Optimization Monitoring for services
• Analysis, optimization, elimination of system operation risks
• Automation of routine tasks
• Cooperation with developers
• Work hours — shifts (morning, afternoon, night — 8 hours each). On average 16 shifts a month
Technology stack: Debian, Centos, AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch, Firehose), Ansible, Nginx, HAproxy, PHP-FPM, Mysql, Elasticsearch, Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, Git, GitLab CI.
• Experience with Unix/Linux administration — 1+ years
• Experience with maintenance of the open source software (web-servers, databases, mailing servers, etc.)
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python)
• Experience using configuration management systems will be a plus
• English: Pre-Intermediate (for communication with customer support)
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.