Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS, iOS and Android. Later, it plans to support Windows.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
1. Examination of different types of malicious software:
• Application bundles;
• Safari(.safariextz, appex)/Chrome/Firefox extensions;
• mach-o binaries;
• pkg installers;
with the usage of the toolset that allows getting info on the behavior of such software in a controlled environment:
• xnumon, kemon, appmon, dtrace, dtruss;
• WireShark, Hopper, tcpdump, mitmproxy, tshark tools;
as well as various python-based packages and terminal commands to get static characteristics of the samples.
2. Working with reports created by the automated malware analysis systems aka Cuckoo sandbox, Joe Sandbox, etc.
3. Creating signatures that described malicious samples with the usage of the next tools:
• Yara, yargen, Klara, mquery tools, fuzzy hashing algorithms, Jira JQL for finding similar samples;
• VirusTotal, MISP, VirusShare, VirusBay;
• Splunk, ELK;
• MongoDB, SQLite, etc databases.
4. Work on automation and new tools for malware analysis purposes.
• Understanding macOS structure, and macOS security hardening;
• Experience with IDA, Ghidra, or any other reverse engineering tools;
• Understanding Digital forensics concepts, ability to find malicious actors on the macOS system. Strong understanding of TTP (Techniques, Tactics and Procedures) used by threat actors;
• Ability to create IOC (Indicators of compromise) for detecting malicious actors. Using Yara, yargen, Klara, mquery tools, fuzzy hashing algorithms, Jira JQL for finding similar samples;
• Ability to automate sample analysis by creating automation scripts on Python/bash/Applescript;
• B1 level of English (both written and spoken).
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.