Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Team is looking for a Product Analyst for full-time work to help build the Clario brand that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS and iOS. Later, it plans to support other platforms including Windows and Android.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
• Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns
• Build automated dashboards for visualizing key metrics and trends to support Product and Marketing functions (MySQL, HIVE, Salesforce, Tableau)
• Analyze A/B tests
• Communicate with stakeholders highlighting problems and opportunities, suggest actions to be taken based on analysis
• Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Experience of building reports via Tableau
• 3+ years of experience working as a product analyst in a product company (IT technical background)
• Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, and MapReduce would be an advantage
• English level — Upper Intermediate +
• University degree in Math, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar beneficial but not mandatory
• Knowledge of R / Python desirable but not mandatory
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received