Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
About our product
We’re proud to build innovative, globally known software products for the Mac market. With a focus on the security, privacy & performance optimization industry, we provide both software and exceptional customer service. Right now it’s going through one of the most challenging software transformations you’ve ever seen, so why not check it out for yourself?
What you need for this position:
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
• User Experience Testing: both quantitative and quantitative
• User Research experience
• UI Design experience
• Interaction Design experience
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Demonstrate the use of Design Thinking
• Skilled at the latest design technology and tools
• English — Upper-Intermediate
• With company technical engineers to understand development opportunities
What you will be doing:
• Lead the whole design process within one of our products
• Analyze project requirements: understand business goals, user’s needs, and development opportunities
• Investigate user’s behavior through design thinking methodology
• Analyze different sources of data for identification of insights or user patterns
• Produce necessary UX artifacts (personas, empathy maps, use cases, customer journey maps etc.)
• Provide creative input/ideas regarding functionality and implementation
• Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
• Responsible for the successful creation of visually stunning desktop, web and mobile application experiences as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative usability testing studies, analyze findings, prepare reports
What we offer for your success:
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. Restaurant, game zone, and sleeping room in the office. 20 days off paid by the company, per year. One-off relocation support for candidates from other cities.
Sport and healthcare
Lunch compensation, corporate doctor, medical insurance, and health protection programs. Sports activities in the office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.).
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. Challenging work in an international environment. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received
LET’S GO TOGETHER!