Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Product Team is looking for a UI Designer for full-time work in our Kyiv office to help build the Clario app that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS and iOS. Later, it plans to support other platforms including Windows and Android.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
• Improve the look and feel of our product for Mobile and Desktop
• Optimize existing Design system and create pixel-perfect UI
• Collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
• Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, AE, InVision or other visual design tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Knowledge of Apple, Google guidelines
• Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. Restaurant, game zone, and sleeping room in the office. 20 days off paid by the company, per year. One-off relocation support for candidates from other cities.
Sport and healthcare
Lunch compensation, corporate doctor, medical insurance, and health protection programs. Sports activities in the office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.).
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. Challenging work in an international environment. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received