Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario is looking for an experienced Lead macOS Developer to help transform our world-famous software that combines cleaning, optimization, privacy, and security tools with exceptional service for Mac users. Right now it’s going through one of the most challenging software transformations you’ve ever seen, so why not check it out for yourself?
• Decomposition of high-level tasks
• Design and implementation of new functionality along with Product, Marketing and Design teams
• Support previous versions of a product
• Lead architecture and technical decisions
• Guide team development efforts towards successful product delivery
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
• People Management of Software Development Team
• Conduct design reviews and code reviews
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
• Strong command of Objective-C / Swift language
• Good knowledge of Mac OS inner structure
• Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, experience in interprocess interaction: XPC, sockets; Agents, daemons, and helpers
• Master in using Xcode for developing applications for macOS
• Master in Cocoa
• Mater in multithreading: GCD, pthread / STL
• Master in Source Control (GIT), CI/CD
• Experience in Bash and Python
• Experience in KEXT developing
• Experience of network programming
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. Restaurant, game zone, and sleeping room in the office. 20 days off paid by the company, per year. One-off relocation support for candidates from other cities.
Sport and healthcare
Lunch compensation, corporate doctor, medical insurance, and health protection programs. Sports activities in the office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.).
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. Challenging work in an international environment. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received