Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Marketing Team is looking for an SEO Manager for full-time work in our Kyiv office to help build the Clario brand and to take our new disruptive product to market.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS and iOS. Later, it plans to support other platforms including Windows and Android.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
• Develop and implement SEO strategy for a leading software product in the English speaking markets
• Create a content strategy and work closely with the content team to produce articles that rank
• Develop on-page improvements plan that increases ranking and improves user experience
• Build organic landing pages according to best practices of SEO and CRO
• Work closely with an in-house team of writers, designers, web developers, SEO managers as well as other members of the marketing team
• Setup effective cooperation with agencies and contractors — to execute content creation, link building and technical improvements
• Implement various link building techniques including external content and outreach
• Competitive analysis of backlinks profile
• Keyword research for external and outreach content
• Building anchor list based on semantic core
• SEO content planning for outreach
• Align SEO strategy with existing content strategy and general marketing strategy
• Strong background in content-driven SEO, technical SEO and link building for the English speaking markets
• Portfolio with successful projects
• 4+ years of experience
• Deep understanding of search ranking principles
• Experience working with agencies and building effective relationships with contractors
• Experience building content, building backlinks, and optimizing web page experience
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• English level starting from upper intermediate
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.