Hi, We are Clario, a consumer-focused cybersecurity company on a mission to change an industry. Over 800 professionals, including 600 digital security experts, with one common goal — supporting everyone’s right to a digital life, secured. We’re here to create a next-generation digital security solution with a human touch.
Join us and help people take back control of their digital privacy and security.
Clario Development Team is looking for a MacOS Developer (Swift) for full-time work in our Kyiv office to help build the Clario app that aims to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security.
Our product, with its intuitive and engaging UX design, has been specifically created to promote better digital safety through enhanced ease of use. It gives real-time protection against digital threats, money loss, breaches of personal information and identity theft, device security, data privacy, and more. It will initially be focused on meeting the needs of Apple customers through apps designed for both macOS and iOS. Later, it plans to support other platforms including Windows and Android.
What we’re offering goes beyond software. We combine the latest advances in digital security with tech experts on hand 24/7 to help our customers where technology fails.
• Decomposition of high-level tasks
• Design and implementation of new functionality for our brand new cutting edge cybersecurity product
• Be a part of a world-class development team and actively participate in the team’s effort when it comes to design discussions, sharing engineering responsibilities, and cultivating adoption of best practices
• Strong command of Swift language (Knowledge of Objective-C will be a big plus)
• Good knowledge of MacOS inner structure
• Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns
• Experience in using Xcode for developing applications for macOS
• Experience in Cocoa
• Experience in multithreading: GCD
• Experience in Source Control (GIT (preferred), SVN
Comfortable working conditions
Very warm and friendly working environment with a flexible working schedule. Cozy office space located close to the metro station and equipped with everything necessary to allow you to work comfortably. Restaurant, game zone, and sleeping room in the office. 20 days off paid by the company, per year. One-off relocation support for candidates from other cities.
Sport and healthcare
Lunch compensation, corporate doctor, medical insurance, and health protection programs. Sports activities in the office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.).
Growth and development
Continuous professional development and growth opportunities. Challenging work in an international environment. External and internal professional training and certifications. English classes in the office.
We are not just a company, we are Clario! We put the customer at the heart of all that we do, we achieve our best together, take responsibility, and challenge our limits to create a difference!
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any information received