We are looking for a Middle+ DevOps Engineer to join Our outsourcing team.
Key skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Linux System administrator|DevOps Engineer
- Experience of administering *nix CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, etc.
- Experience of administering basic FTP, SSH, SMTP, IMAP services;
- Knowledge of basics of PHP, SQL, Shell;
- Ability to configure LAMP web server environment;
- Knowledge of Zabbix, Nagios, Munin monitoring tools;
- Experience with AWS and the DigitalOcean
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins;
- English reading skills, reading technical documentation;
- 60% of the tasks are Linux systems administration, 40% work with Devops practices
- Support and monitoring of company projects, interacting with customers and TL;
- Development and implementation of internal services monitoring, backups, and CI.
- Mentoring for 3 more junior specialists
- Web projects, in which you will be able to improve your skills under the mentorship of the company’s CTOs
- Working with qualified teams;
- An 8-hour working day
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- Cozy office (or remote) in Dnipro with friendly staff
- Competitive salary