About the project:
International platform, which provides tools for setting up an online store:
- A fully customized browsing experience;
- optimization of international checkout processes;
- handling all logistical aspects of cross-border selling;
- marketing strategy support.
- Website development, including design and building (front-end/ back-end including database and server integration).
- Plugin Customization, Creating custom plugins for WordPress.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging, resolving issues related to WordPress websites, plugins, and hosting.
- Staying Up-to-Date with the latest trends and advancements in WordPress development.
- 3+ years of experience in the development and support of commercial products in WordPress
- Experience with Woocommerce — will be a plus
- Strong proficiency in WordPress development, including custom plugin development.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work within deadlines.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL for server-side development and database management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug WordPress-related issues effectively.
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills.
- 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
- paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- English courses and international communication with specialists from the connected area
- competitive salary