• 3+ years experience in develop and maintain QA Automation frameworks
• Familiarity with Automation frameworks (selenium, specflow, Cucumber, etc...) and tools (Nunit, Postman, putty, etc...)
• Knowledge in C# / JAVA
• Proven experience with SQL databases — Must
• Design skills (Object Oriented, SOLID, Design Patterns)
• Experience with Windows, Linux & Mac OS
• Proven Experience in QA methodologies and Documentation standards
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Self Learner, Highly independent & Team Player
• Experience with NoSQL databases like (Elastic Search, Redis)
• Performance & Load tests
• Knowledge in Cyber Security
• We’re not using TDD
🔷 paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave;
🔷 English courses and international communication with specialists from connected area;
🔷 cozy office in the center of Dnipro with friendly staff;
🔷 competitive salary.
⚡ As part of the Automation team you’ll be responsible for building an extensive automation Infrastructure.
⚡You will have the opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
⚡ Work closely with R&D teams in Agile environment on daily basis
⚡ Be a technical lead, including responsibility for recruiting, training and mentoring the Automation developers in the Scrum teams, designing and reviewing complex code
⚡Ownership of the CI/CD tools and processes in the teams you work with
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behaviour and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need for complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
Be part of a team owning the back & frontend services of a leading Cybersecurity product.