As part of the Voicea team acquired by Cisco in 2019, you will work closely with other motivated and hardworking engineers to deliver Voicea’s industry-leading AI capabilities to millions of users world-wide.
Who We Are
The Collaboration Technology Group transforms the connections between people and the information they need to share which is essential to better the business. We improve collaboration with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate — anywhere, on any device.
Within the technology group we are focused on further transforming the technology by weaving in Adaptive Intelligence to be the information superhighway — connecting people, their work, and their physical world together through intelligence, personalization, relationships, and analytics to innovate, attract and retain talent, enable a global, mobile workforce, and engage customers in a more efficient way.
What You Will Do
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases
- Maintain and operate services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Experience scaling complex systems for operational resiliency.
- Cloud operations experience with a SaaS product in a large scale 24×7 production environment.
- Identify, influence and drive product architecture, to achieve and surpass service-level-objectives (SLOs)
- Develop and improve testing and automation processes in order to reduce operational burden.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or a related quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Experience building and operating Kubernetes and executing deployments at scale in production environments
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) at scale.
- Highly skilled at developing and debugging in Java, or Go
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Google Cloud Platform) or in-house data centers.
- Value root-causing operational issues across multiple layers of the stack and implementing systemic solutions to make sure issues do not reoccur
- Experience in the design and development of software platforms and monitoring frameworks for service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance is preferred.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform
We Are Cisco
- You will be a part of an innovative product used by millions of users all around the world
- Annual bonuses
- Stock options
- Medical insurance
- International multicultural team
- Official employment contract